NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a name that encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing human experience. It is defined as the study of the structure of subjective experience and what can be calculated from that and is predicated upon the belief that all behaviour has structure. The neurological system regulates how our bodies function, language determines how we interface and communicate with other people and our programming determines the kinds of models of the world we create. Neuro-Linguistic Programming describes the fundamental dynamics between mind (neuro) and language (linguistic) and how their interplay affects our body and behaviour (programming).
Usually ‘how we think’ is attributed to the unconscious. We are unaware of how we think what we think. So it is outside our conscious awareness and hence not within our conscious influence. NLP is a way of understanding how we think what we think. It is a process of making the unconscious conscious. It helps us understand the structure in our thinking, language and behaviour. By understanding them, we begin to have choices in the way we communicate. Thereby influencing ourselves and others around us in way that is taking us towards a higher potential.
NLP – The power tool
NLP is a set of tools which can be used to facilitate powerful, quick and long lasting change in both individuals and organizations. One of the most interesting things about our mind/ nervous system is that it's not that fussy about what it learns. So when certain behaviours begin to stop us from what we want to achieve, this is where NLP can help you to create new patterns of thinking, which creates new behaviours.
Your mind and your body are connected, and your emotions will always communicate and reveal themselves through your body language and feelings. Sometimes, you are not even consciously aware of how you are expressing yourself. However, 90 percent of our communication is picked up and internalized through our body language. So, you could say something to someone linguistically, but your body language may be saying something completely different! Your body language is the window to the unconscious mind!
How NLP Can Help You
The design of NLP is to help you master your life and you achieve this by mastering your mind. Your thoughts, words and actions or your focus, language and physiology. It’s tangible, practical, creative, solution focused and results driven.
“In NLP, we are more interested in ‘how’ you think
Instead of ‘what’ you think.”
As A Success Tool NLP Can
- Create the life you want — unfettered by depression, shyness, anger, rage, jealousy, phobias, allergies, and traumatic memories
- Clarify your goals, create a compelling future
- Dissolve barriers that have kept you from achieving your dreams
- Enrich communication in all your relationships — with family, friends, significant others
• Take control of your motivation and your environment
• Build relationships and enhance your ability to build instant rapport with others
• Bring out the qualities of the individuals around you In business, NLP is used to help people
• Create practical, workable plans
• Communicate effectively,
• Influence and win business, with integrity
• You’re a sales person and want to get more sales.
As a Professional Tool NLP Can
*DEVELOP INTER-PERSONAL communication between Managers, Co-Workers, individuals within teams and even clients
*INDUCE CLARITY in communication that leads to inefficiencies in communication especially in the context of giving and receiving information and instructions.
*Creating positive impact over EFFICIENCY and EFFECTIVENESS and Building TRUST Between customers and colleagues.
*Dealing Issues with RELATIONSHIPS and lack of rapport with internal and external customers
*Keeping an OPEN MIND when considering options in problem solving and understanding other PERSPECTIVES
*Anchor positive learning points in the mind of their clients
These are just a few examples of how NLP can help you. NLP can be applied to pretty much anything where you want to improve how you do something, how you feel and how you think. Contact us to Share your needs and know how it could be more personal for you …
Most Effective way to join NLP
-DR. ANUPAM’S NLP HOME training is more effective than studying NLP in a classroom where you are removed from your daily routine. Our unique learning system integrates NLP skills into your daily habits through our unique Stealth Missions and Psyche Builders. This is what makes all the difference!
- Another benefit of our Online NLP is that you get to work at your own speed, on your own time and with live access to a trainer that you can speak to whenever you need.
- However, after enrolling, you can also start whenever you like and complete it at your own speed. The average completion time is 14 – 90 days, depending on your schedule. However, there is no time limit for completion.
Free ! Free !! Free !!!
It’s absolutely free & will Always Be Free
Free 15 min counseling appointment – To Share your need And Let Us Know How we Could Help you to Build The Blocks for your future