A study was performed that tested the effect of psychosocial variables, in particular personality and stress, as risk factors for cancer and coronary heart disease. In this study, TWO major personality types were recorded. These studies attempt to show the correlation between personality types and major diseases like coronary heart disease, cancer, Rheumatoid arthritis etc. Studies have suggested that mental attitudes constitute an important prognostic factor for deadliest diseases.
The theory describes a Type A individual as ambitious, rigidly organized, highly status conscious, can be sensitive, care for other people, are truthful, impatient, always try to help others, take on more than they can handle, want other people to get to the point, proactive, and obsessed with time management. People with Type A personalities are often high-achieving "workaholics" who multi-task, push themselves with deadlines, and hate both delays and ambivalence.
Type A behavior is expressed in three major symptoms: free-floating hostility, which can be triggered by even minor incidents; time urgency and impatience, which causes irritation and exasperation usually described as being "short-fused"; and a competitive drive, which causes stress and an achievement-driven mentality. The first of these symptoms is believed to be covert and therefore less observable, while the other two are more overt.
The theory describes Type B individuals as a contrast to those with Type A personalities. People with Type B personality by definition generally live at a lower stress level and typically work steadily, enjoying achievement but not becoming stressed when they are not achieved. When faced with competition, they do not mind losing and either enjoy the game or back down. They may be creative and enjoy exploring ideas and concepts. They are often reflective, thinking about the outer and inner worlds. Furthermore, Type B personalities may have a poor sense of time schedule and can be predominately right brained thinkers.
The following checklist can help you to determine if you at risk for developing cancer, as well as various other illnesses, due to unresolved and improperly expressed emotions. Check each point carefully and let us know where you are?
• Pessimistic about the future and the way things are going in the world?
• "All work and no play" type of person?
• Suffer from low self-esteem?
• Experiencing lingering feelings of anger or resentment towards anyone or anything?
• Regularly experience bouts of anxiety or depression, sadness or grief??
• Lack meaningful relationships in your life?
• Have frequent breakups, divorce, and death of love n dear one in past 3 years?
• Spend much of your personal time by yourself?
• Feel lonely, sad, low at energy etc?
• Harbor lingering regrets over experiences from your past?
• Feel like you are cut off from support from others and have to do everything on your own?
• Prone to compromise so as not to hurt others' feelings even when doing so means giving up on your own desires and dreams?
• Believe that life is a struggle filled with hardships that only a few, lucky or privileged people ever escape?
More you are habitual to above behavior, more you are at risk…..
Our unique mind healing techniques are found to be highly effective treatments for dealing with chronic emotional conditions as mention above. These methods are the perfect blend of Modern Healing techniques as well as tradition Reiki techniques. Sessions are taken upon preparation of Mind diagnostic & Emotional pattern charts made by our experts. One can join this preventive program right from their home with their easy time.
• Professional counseling for management of emotional conditions
• Emotional freedom techniques
• Type A to Type B transformation technique
• Cancer preventive sessions
• Arthritis Special healing sessions
• Preventive cardiac care
• Complete mind Detox & past memories removal
• Fees – As per History and Methods required.
FOR FREE CONSULTATION WITH OUR DOCTORS PLEASE